Manage cash flow, operate more efficiently and receive duty exemptions on re-exports while also streamlining the customs clearance process. When you choose FTZ No. 64 site 17, you gain these benefits and many more on your import’s and exports.
STREAMLINE CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
A Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) is a secured site within the United States, but technically considered outside of U.S. Customs’ jurisdiction,
allowing shippers to streamline Customs clearance.
OPERATE MORE EFFICIENTLY
Efficiently manage cash flow and save a significant amount of money on imported cargo shipments or manufacturing and distribution operations by using FTZ No. 64.
DEFER AND REDUCE TAXES
- Defer customs duties and taxes until merchandise is transferred from the FTZ to domestic market.
- Reduce manufacturing processing/entry fees substantially with just one entry filed each week and just one fee per entry.
- Reduce duties on goods processed or assembled in the FTZ when imported components have a higher duty rate than the finished goods.
- Eliminate duties entirely on scrap, damages, zone transfers, and on goods re-exported.
- Defer Harbor Maintenance Fee payments and pay quarterly.
- Consolidation or Deconsolidation
- Cross Dock Transfers
- 2,500 sq ft of temperature controlled secure storage space
- CSX rail siding doors
- 12,000 lb. forklift capability
- TSA high-security cage area
- 4 bay doors
- certified ISPM export crating operation
- 84″ paper clamp
- 24/7 availability
- Over axle/over-weight reworks ability
- We accept credit cards & Comdata